No of People
7:30 PM onwards
762 m (2,500 ft)
20*C – 25* C
All major networks, Roaming applicable.
HOW TO REACH
- By road:
Belguam can be approached from Bengaluru, Mysore, Shivamoga, Mangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Goa. Overnight buses, sleeper/semi sleeper run frequently.
- By train:
Belguam is connected by railways from Mangalore, Bengalore, Mysore, Shivamoga, Pune, Mumbai, Goa.
Transportation: Bengaluru/Mysore to Belguam and return.
2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
Accommodation in campsite
Equipment fee (If Applicable)
Adventure Activities: Trekking, Waterfall rappelling.
Mineral water/Soft Drinks
Extra food ordered
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”.
WHEN TO VISIT:
WHAT TO CARRY:
- 50ltr Backpack
- Comfortable cotton/synthetic clothing – 3 sets
- Cotton socks, comfotable trekking shoe, floaters/sandals.
- Toilet kit
- Any personal Medications
- Pocket snacks.
- Water bottle
- Camera (optional)
- Waterproof jacket
- Insect repellents.
- You are in nature at its purest form, so expect to see a lot of new and unusual things if you are a first timer (Topography, flora and fauna, people, and culture).
- NO SMOKING, NO ALCOHOL/DRUGS.
- You will be interacting with other participants as well as locals so make the best of it.
- Be a part of all the activities to gain a better experience.
- Put effort to over-come your fears and the challenges that come your way.
- We may have to change the trekking routes/rappelling session and suggest an alternatives, considering safety against weather conditions.